And there’s another problem: Mold can be especially difficult to remove permanently. Without the services of a fully certified technician and restoration company, the mold in your home or office may not be completely removed, or may grow back in just a few months. Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40 °F, and organic material to thrive. It can grow in less than 48 hours, and it takes only 3 to 5 mold spores to trigger an allergic reaction.
That’s why you need Home Safe’s trusted mold removal and remediation service.
Our professionally-certified team will identify the cause of your mold problem, stop further damage, and rigorously contain the affected area. Air sampling and lab testing are conducted by top hygienists in the industry, to identify mold spores and determine the optimum path of mold removal.
According to Professional Builder Magazine, an untreated mold problem can cost you $100,000 or more—and make your home nearly impossible to sell. Don’t let that happen to you.
Call 888-531-6887 now for a FREE consultation and estimate.